The Invisalign System combines advanced 3-D computer graphics technology with 100-year-old science of orthodontics. Invisalign aligners are designed to move your teeth in small steps to the desired final position prescribed by Dr. Kingry.
Each aligner is worn for about two weeks and only taken out to eat, brush and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth will begin to move gradually — week-by-week until the final alignment prescribed is attained. Then you’ll be smiling like you never have before!
With Invisalign, you can eat and drink what you want while undergoing treatment. Additionally, the aligners are also comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. Metal braces with wires can mean occasional visits to our office to have adjustments performed. With Invisalign, you will not have to worry about that. Invisalign also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start, so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
No One Needs to Know
- Clear way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment averages 12-24 months
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth