There are five essential questions that we will cover during the initial examination:
- Is there an orthodontic problem, and if so, what is it?
- What must be done to correct the problem?
- Will any teeth need to be removed?
- How long will the treatment take to complete?
- How much will the treatment cost?
Braces are used by an orthodontist to help you improve the look and feel of your smile. There are several different types of braces to choose from. For more information regarding the types of braces, head on over to our Braces 101 page.
Do you need an Appointment?
The first step to a beautiful, healthy smile is making an appointment with us! This form is for requesting an appointment. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you soon to confirm your request. If you'd like to cancel or reschedule an existing appointment, please give us a call.
What is life like with braces?
Now that you have your braces, how do you take care of them? Let's go over what you can eat, what you should avoid eating and common questions or problems about life with braces.